20.7.14

Hens just wanna have fun.

This past weekend I stayed in the Tudor Park Marriott Hotel for my cousins Hen Party in Maidstone. It was the first hen I've ever been to so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, other than lots of alcohol, food and laughs and that's exactly what I got!

We had a lot of chill time and a lot of party time which has left me exhausted and very hungover, but it was all worth it!

The hotel itself was lovely. I had a massage on the Saturday and a pedicure on Sunday morning and both were super relaxing and the staff were really friendly. Our room was comfortable, clean and a good size so I'd definitely recommend the hotel if you were looking for a place to stay for a weekend away.

I didn't take too many pictures as we were constantly busy but I managed to capture the food shots which are totally the most important!

Myself and the lovely Paige.
Is it wrong to drink Prosecco at 11:00am? We don't think so...

My outfit:
Hat - & Other Stories
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop


The golf grounds.



The Bedroom (with the super comfy beds).


Bathroom.


Thought I'd throw in a photo of the beauty products that I kept in the bathroom.
Perfume - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
Body moisturiser - Dermol Cream
Hair Spray - TRESemme
Deodrant - Sure
Eye cream - Clinique All About Eyes travel size
Simple eye make up remover
Simple cleanser
Lee Stafford heat protection spray



Dinner was so delicious I just couldn't not share it with you!

Starter - Vegetable soup.


Main - Chicken and Chips.
The chicken was quite plain and very dry but the chips were so scrumptious so I guess it makes up for it!



Dessert - Berry tart with a lemon mousse.
I wasn't too keen on the lemon mousse but the berry tart was just so tasty and rounded off a lovely meal.



Dinner picture! 
Dress - Boohoo. 
Necklace - Accessorize.


Club time!


Sunday was afternoon tea time and I'm ashamed to say I didn't try anything but the brownies, but seriously they were the best brownies I have ever tasted, I wish I had asked for the recipe!





We brought some scones back with us and I may try my first ever scone this evening (I know, it's shocking, I can't quite believe it myself).


So as you can see it was a weekend full of gorgeous food with some lovely people! But I think I'm going to take a nap now...