25.7.14

Clinique Anti-Blemish Skin Care

I've always been a big lover of Clinique but never seem to venture further than the moisturiser when it comes to their skincare range. So last month I was (very easily) persuaded by a Clinique consultant to try something new.

My favourite foundation at the moment is Clinique's anti-blemish so I chose to continue with the anti-blemish collection when buying from the skin care range.

The items I bought were the Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam and the Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion. I absolutely love the packaging of both - they look pretty, they are easy to use and easy to store. Although they are rather pricey I definitely think they were worth the purchase!


Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam: 15.50 pounds

How to use: Apply three pumps worth to the face with hands avoiding eye area, leave for several minutes, then wash off.

The cleansing foam aims to clear and prevent blemishes on the face, remove dirt and excess oil, unclog pores and reduce the look of redness.

I definitely agree that it removes excess oil and unclogs pores. Within a week of using I saw a difference. At first my spots came to the surface and I was worrying about my breakouts but thank god within a few days my skin looked better than it had in months. So don't worry if this happens to you just keep using it. I definitely think that with constant use this cleansing foam will do your skin good, especially if you have lots of blemishes like myself!

I can't comment on whether or not it reduces the look of redness because I don't really get red patches so if anyone does and has used this product please comment down below!

All in all I think it's a lovely product and I would definitely recommend it to others who want to see clearer skin.



Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion: 17.00 pounds

How to use: Apply to the skin with hands or with a cotton wool pad and let sink in. 

I didn't see as dramatic difference with the clarifying lotion as I did with the cleansing foam but I still think it has improved my skin. 

The clarifying lotion aims to exfoliate skin, clear dead surface cells and reduce excess oil. I like this product because it really does what it says. It exfoliates the skin, removing any dry patches and makes your face feel super smooth. This is definitely a bonus for me as recently I have found my foundation refuses to soak in to the dry patches I have. 

I like that you don't have to use much of this product for it to work which definitely is encouraging, especially when it's rather pricey.



Together I think the cleansing foam and clarifying lotion have made a real difference to my skin. This is definitely a purchase that I am pleased with. They also do clearing treatment so maybe I will purchase this too!

To anyone thinking of buying, they sell both the cleansing foam, clarifying lotion and clearing gel for 25.00 pounds, something I wish I had done!

Let me know what skin care products you are loving at the moment!